ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST with French
- 44 000 - 50 000 Kč / měsíc
A multinational, billion dollar company is in need of an French speaking, organized, financially responsible candidate to fill their Accounts Receivable Specialist position! Want to make a difference in your life and find a place in the international team?
Here is an opportunity to do so. Join a diverse group in one of the most attractive markets – the Czech Republic and become team member in finance!
- Manage cash application of wire payments, cheque, letter of credit and promissory notes
- Manage deductions
- Perform reconciliation of customer accounts and propose items for clearing.
- Conduct clearing of unallocated payments
- Perform the credit management activities
- Participate in the order management process – blocking and releasing of orders
- Engage in monthly debtors overview.
- Maintenance of relationship with external and internal customers.
- Ensure compliance with SOX and internal rules and regulations and provide support for internal and external audits as needed.
Location: Prague 9
- Minimum 1 year of cash application or collection experience.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of general accounting principles.
- French B2 level, Fluent English
- Commitment to high standard customer service.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Home office
- ACCA studies contribution
- Referral bonus
- Pension Fund Contribution
- Language courses
- Company product discounts
- Charity events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
- Obor:Ekonomika a finance
- Požadované vzdělání:Středoškolské s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky:
- Typ pracovního poměru:Plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního úvazku:Na dobu neurčitou