JAVA SW ENGINEER | BRNO | HPP
We are looking for experienced Senior Java Software Engineer (5+ years) to join an international team in a bank in Brno. The work spans onboarding procedures, anti-money-laundering workflows and implementations of market and tax regulations.
In your role of Senior Java Software Engineer, you will be actively involved in the delivery of complex solutions to meet regulatory reporting obligations as defined by the regulators.
You will have the opportunity to participate in the design and architecture of the platform and its components and investigate and propose appropriate and up-to-date technologies including cloud
Java 8, Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Boot, Data, etc.), Oracle SQL, Hibernate, SpringBoot, SOAP/REST
You will be able to understand and maintain really complex system
You will have independent logical and analytical thinking
You are a team player, open minded, proactive with good communication skills
You have positive attitude about Agile/Scrum development methdology
You have strong communication skills in English - both verbal and written
Nice to have:
Cloud (Azure / Google), CSV, XML data processing, Kafka, Maven, Cucumber, Linux, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Idea, Jenkins, Scrum, Docker
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours within agile SCRUM setup.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
- Possibility to buy company shares
- Professional growth and education
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
- Obor:Informační technologie
- Požadované vzdělání:Středoškolské s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky:
- Typ pracovního poměru:Plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního úvazku:Na dobu neurčitou