FINANCE & HR MANAGER l 120 000 CZK
- 70 000 - 120 000 Kč / měsíc
We have a unique opportunity to join a brand new project for American company based in L.A.
This position is combination of chief accountant, payroll accountant and also HR to ensure smooth operation of the Prague office. You will be working in a small team (5-6 people) and will be counting in Czech accountant standarts.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the accounting following Czech regulations (Accounting management reports, tax declaration reports).
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions, preparing compulsory tax reports, overseeing Account Payable/Account Receivable function.
- Working with Tax authorities, Auditors on financial-accounting related matters, annual audit, and others compulsory reports.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements, the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Follow, evaluate, and inventory properties, assets, and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, depreciation expense and allocation.
- Performing monthly closing to meet group's finance timeline: review bank reconciliation, verify and make accruals for income/expense, ensure the completeness of Profit and Loss items; ensure compliance with company requirements; Prepare weekly/monthly Cash flow and monthly internal Financial Report.
- Implement and supervise the execution of company policy, procedures, Standard Operations Procedures and operations, monitor compliance with Local Government policies, regulations, and appropriate laws
- Manage monthly Payroll, final payment and ensure the process and calculation are accurate, on time and compliant with the Company polices and Labor Law.
- Solve the related issues: Employees Tax code, Dependent Tax code Manage all issues related to SI, UI, HI, ADI: Increase/decrease workforce, prepare required documents to claim social insurance benefits, reconcile and prepare payment, social booklet, and health insurance card….
- Manage Annual Leaves and other leaves Manage all issues related to Expat Services: Visa, work permit, Residence Card……
- Manage records: Employees’ dossiers, labor contract, appendix, appraisal letter
- Other duties as assigned
- Implement & controlling purchasing process of testing equipment & for office purpose.
- Deal with authorities all the required matters relating to office, lab operation
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Manage apartment used by expats.
- Well versed in Czech Labor Law & tax law
- At least 3-5 years Finance & accounting experience, with previous experience in factory/laboratories management accounting.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes
- Experience in budget management and cash flow
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication in English
- 5 weeks of Holiday Time
- 3 days of Sick Time
- 1000 CZK/month towards pension fund
- 145 CZK/day meal voucher, 100% paid by employer
- Multisport card
- 1000 CZK/month towards leisure activities account
- Other benefits can include
- Refreshments in the Office
- Parking slot/Metro Card
- Teambuilding events
Zašlete nám svůj životopis v českém jazyce a pokud máte i v anglickém jazyce.
Více podobných pozic naleznete na www.grafton.cz/cs/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
- Obor:Ekonomika a finance
- Požadované vzdělání:Vysokoškolské
- Požadované jazyky:
- Čeština-Rodilý mluvčí
- Typ pracovního poměru:Plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního úvazku:Na dobu neurčitou