Credit & Collections Specialist with FRENCH & DUTCH
Do you already have some experience in credit/collections?
Do you speak French and Dutch?
Do you want to work for an employer who will invest in your personal growth and sponsor the ACCA qualification?
Then APPLY NOW!
As a Credit & Collections Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Credit risk analysis
- Collections activities on the assigned portfolios
- Accounts reconciliations
- Accurate cash receipts forecast on a monthly basis
- Managing customer master data
- Communication with customers via phone and email
- Reporting operation process issues to team leader and support in issue resolution
- Supporting onboarding of new employees
- Fluent English, French, and Dutch (speaking and writing)
- College degree in Finance/Accounting/Business strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Superb communication skills
- Proactive approach, deadline and goal-driven person
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
- Obor:Ekonomika a finance
- Požadované vzdělání:Vysokoškolské
- Požadované jazyky:
- Typ pracovního poměru:Plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního úvazku:Na dobu neurčitou